25.5.06

Formatting issues and the weekly Doctor Who viewing

Right, sorry about the messiness of the images in the last two posts. This one should serve two purposes: it'll shift the previous posts down the page so that the photos won't overlap with our sidebar, and serve as a temptation for you, Loyal Reader, to show up for the weekly Doctor Who viewing.

This week we're prefacing Doctor Who with a group trip to see X3 on Sunday afternoon. Then, it's back to the apartment for The Idiot Lantern. It'll be a good time, everyone's got Monday off, and who *doesn't* want to hang out with Priya, S, IntLaw, and me? And beer?

What? You say that's not enough? Well, did I mention that we also have actual, you know, food? For instance: dinner last week was baked chicken with lemon and parsley, fresh gnocchi with a caramelized onion sauce, crispy green beans, and chocolate cake.

It looked like this:

IMG_3921

I'm not sure what we're having this week, but I can almost guarantee that it will be better than sitting around eating ramen and cursing the impulse to apply to grad school. So, whaddaya say?

4 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cursing the impulse...nah I have begun embracing such things...though I really wont have to worry about defending these things...since I am going for a fluffy MFA degree...the most I will have to concern myself with will be teaching young college students about ENGLISH GRAMMAR! LOL

No one will know that I went to see X3 tonight, will they?! LOL Gotta get my Hugh fix!

 
At 5/26/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

You're going to report back, right? I don't want to have to go looking for spoilers.

 
At 5/27/2006 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope to see hugh tonight...he supposed to be naked! well partially LOL

 
At 5/27/2006 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope to see hugh tonight...he supposed to be naked! well partially LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home