30.3.05

Gendered brains

Had a bit of a shock a few days ago when I did the "What gender is your brain?" quiz when trying to procrastinate and yet seem like I was doing useful work. This is what the result was:

Your Brain is 33.33% Female, 66.67% Male

You have a total boy brain
Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts
And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...
You never like to get feelings too involved


Does this mean that the type of blokes I attract are likely to be David Beckham types who swank about in a sarong, thread their eyebrows and are willing to admit in public they wear women's knickers? [yes?]

Check out your brain's gender at http://www.blogthings.com/genderbrainquiz/

while I wander off to try find a rugged, bearded, shaggy-haired Viking bloke who has an aversion to depilatory products :-)

[I did this too, on Priya's suggestion. Turns out I am a nice balance between boy and girl brains (something like 47 to 53). While I am cheered by the idea of balance, I'm not so sure that it's what I should be going for here. Also, one of my husband's friends is a rugged, bearded, shaggy-haired American guy, if anyone's interested. E]

1 Comments:

At 7/20/2005 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im 66.7 f and 33.33 m.

a strange test:
who doesn't want to look fashionable, for instance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home