1.12.05

Reason #438 that I should not work from home:

Howie Mandel, the dad from 7th Heaven, Meatloaf, the dad from Malcolm in the Middle, and a little person (I think he's on Threshold) are playing celebrity poker, and I CAN'T LOOK AWAY.

Meatloaf does a gollum impression. That guy from Kids in the Hall who is supposed to provide comic relief is completely unnecessary for this episode.

I really need to start watching more reality television.

ETA: Howie is wearing surgical gloves. Why don't any of them think this is strange?

3 Comments:

At 12/01/2005 2:32 PM, Blogger Priya said...

Scarily enough, even after all these years in this country and being exposed to the evil Empire in terms of TV and films overseas, I don't recognise anyone on that list except Meatloaf. I wonder if that says something about the state of the world we (I?) live in

 
At 12/01/2005 3:10 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Probably. But I bet it doesn't explain the gloves.

 
At 12/01/2005 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

howie is an od one...i can totally picture him wearing the gloves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home