25.11.05

A bit belated but all the same...

Thanks. For coming by to read our discussions about academia, food, football and, sometimes, a few other things. Or, even if you come by to play those many quizzes we put up for your entertainment.

Following a previous theme of being geniuses (and also fools but not to crow about that part), here's SuperN with an appropriate saying from Beyond Good and Evil

"A man with genius is unendurable if he does not also possess at least two other things: gratitude and cleanliness."

I presume this applies to women too. I just need to work on cleanliness as I reckon I've made a good start on gratitude.

2 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 6:35 PM, Blogger Bionic-Woman said...

SuperN rocks! Belated happy thanksgiving to you and EBS!

 
At 11/30/2005 12:42 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm thankful for the person who got to our blog by searching for "methodology of catsup."

I couldn't make that sort of thing up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home