17.11.05

This doesn't bode well for the Conferences...

Existential Crisis
You scored 60% Concerned and 36% Certain!
You're in a place of massive uncertainty, with very little idea of where to go. Maybe you used to think that there was Meaning with a capital M once before, but now it seems pretty hollow and delusional. You're not necessarily depressed, but you don't have much in the way of a firm center to work with.

Go here to take it

Thankfully, the figure in the pic is a bloke (which I'm not)...and is also sitting on a stool (which I usually don't do). So, perhaps, I am going to be okay in the Conference(s) after all. Or, maybe, I should just ignore the death threats and run away to join the circus. (but think of what happened in Mirrormask)

3 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not having a crisis...im more certain than uncertain how funny...though that's how it turned out today, maybe tomorrow it will be different.

and i know it will be more uncertain come the end of the month when the 50k word count is too far away for me to catch up to for National Novel writing month. LOL

 
At 11/18/2005 12:02 AM, Blogger Priya said...

I think, like in almost all Hollywood movies, you will somehow sprint to the finish and laugh at E while she faces numerous, last-minute obstacles :-)

Good luck!

 
At 11/18/2005 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I am nearer to where E was when she left.

I have reached the 15K mark, though they say I should almost be in the 30K range. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home