14.11.05

Woohoo! Quotation Marks!

I found this somewhere that I really ought to cite--but I can't remember who it was.

quotation marks
You scored 53% Sociability and 70% Sophistication!
There is a lot more to you than meets the eye. You certainly get plenty of "action," but you'd be happier if those who lusted after you were more selective. You hate being used as a general intensifier; haven't these people ever heard of underlining? Italics? And yes, you remember the cruel words Mr. Joyce directed at you.

But you let none of this get you down; those who abuse you are destined for a "special" reward, sooner or later. You feel particularly warm toward periods, commas, exclamation points, and question marks, and usually wish to have them next to you. Parenthesis can sometimes trouble you.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 64% on Sociability
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 72% on Sophistication
Link: The Which Punctuation Mark Are You Test

3 Comments:

At 11/15/2005 9:01 AM, Blogger Genealogy Spice said...

Aah the 'perfect' punctuation for the anal-retentive, yes? You guys find the most fun online quizzes!

 
At 11/15/2005 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm an ellipsis...I knew I was fond of them for some reason!

 
At 11/15/2005 11:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Must be a talent, the locating of interesting things that are not at all productive...

I forgot to include the story of WeberMan's book coming back from the publisher with all his inverted commas turned into quotation marks when I wrote my original post. Knew there was something I was leaving out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home