10.11.05

Is it too late to change my methodology?

I do have other work to do. But, right now, I just finished one thing and need a bit of a break before starting something else. So, what to do at 2am on Thursday? Play quizzes, of course! From the Beeb, again:

You are a Logical-Mathematical Thinker

Logical-Mathematical thinkers:

Like to understand patterns and relationships between objects or actions
Try to understand the world in terms of causes and effects
Are good at thinking critically, and solving problems creatively
Like Logical-Mathematical thinkers, Leonardo [da Vinci, that is] based his theories on evidence rather than speculation.

Other Logical-Mathematical Thinkers include: Isaac Newton, Archimedes, Albert Einstein

Careers which suit Logical-Mathematical thinkers include: Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, Lawyer, Computer programmer, Engineer, Inventor

If I invent a new way of looking at power, does that count? I guess not. Is it too late for changing careers?

Find out what type of thinker you are here

9 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am in interpersonal thinker...LOL

 
At 11/10/2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I got two(!) results: Linguistic and Logical-Mathematical. Apparently I'm meant to do the research I use, and to be some sort of proof-reader. Or maybe a poet.

Logical-Mathematical is already posted here, and Interpersonal is up at brightstar's, so I'm including LInguistic below:

Linguistic thinkers:
Tend to think in words, and like to use language to express complex ideas.

Are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings.

Other Linguistic Thinkers include
William Shakespeare, Sylvia Plath, Anne Frank

Careers which suit Linguistic thinkers include
Journalist, Librarian, Salesperson, Proof-reader, Translator, Poet, Lyricist

 
At 11/10/2005 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

william shakespeare was on mine as well...he is versatile...LOL

apparently I should be a nurse...hmm not likely...LOL

 
At 11/10/2005 1:38 PM, Blogger Priya said...

I don't think I'm logico-mathematical either. But, I guess more that than linguistic (since I can't write well or express myself with much coherence) or interpersonal (which just sounds too chummy :-))

 
At 11/11/2005 12:07 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Do you think I broke the test? No one else seems to be getting multiple answers. Or does it just mean I get to pick the one I like best?

 
At 11/11/2005 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get two right off the bat or did you take it twice? lol i am interpersonal and i don't mind being chummy.

 
At 11/12/2005 1:33 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just took it once, and it spit two answers back at me. Maybe it couldn't decide?

 
At 11/13/2005 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must have broken the test!

 
At 11/14/2005 3:48 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wouldn't be the first time, sadly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home