8.11.05

Those damned spots

I want to point out that I owe yous a post on something E and I agreed upon. However, that'll have to wait since I spent most of yesterday retching on the local bus (and getting speedily kicked out before I could make things worse. Those shiny floors, you see).

Oh, I also collapsed on Anomie's floor and (apparently) talked a lot about "those lovely lovely spots" that I was seeing. And, how lovely they were.

Yes, near-death experience there, pretty much, I'd say. I'd also say that sentence was particularly vile, even by my standards.

E told me that hallucination should count as a reason for not having finished a certain amount of work in time. But, how can I "prove" hallucination? Isn't it rather like describing the smell of coffee?

4 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the smell of coffee should be rather easy compared to hallucinations...though you should have been hooked up to machines to have your firing synapses read...though interpretation would have made the diagnosis...which is not necessarily proof since experts can and will disagree. LOL

sorry to hear that you were under the weather...hopefully you are feeling much better.

on a different note, have you stalked E at the write-ins? learn anything new?

 
At 11/08/2005 12:43 PM, Blogger Priya said...

Am feeling heaps better, thanks! E will be at F'ship heights tomorrow, I think.

Stalked her (feel v much like I'm in the African veldt...or whatever it is they have in Africa. Though I guess that would make E some sort of African animal. Okay, I'm rambling) in Bethesda on Sat. Seemed like they all sat, talked, sat some more, random people showed up, wrote a bit, random people nearly tripped over various computer cords, left. There was a lot of computer cable entanglements but it seemed like fun :-)

 
At 11/08/2005 1:32 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

White Flint, actually. Feeling very much like an antelope.

We must look very odd to outsiders.

 
At 11/08/2005 1:34 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Whoops. No, FH tomorrow. WF tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home