18.5.06

Somehow the German "uniform" is rather frightening

I've just been told off at TUWSNBN's office for laughing too loud. Why, yous ask?

Check this out.

When the Germans are advancing in two rows, slapping their thighs to that music, don't they look scary?

ETA: And, for some fantastic ones (with music and voicovers by various members of U2), check out ESPN. Most folks seemed to have liked Anthem (with Bono) while I much preferred the Tartan Army one (narrated by Adam Clayton). As a Nepali whose team will never qualify for anything in my lifetime, I can identify with that feeling!

Via World Cup Blog

3 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

The music's all wrong, and they'd never be caught dead drinking Pepsi, but the tent and the costumes and the dancing and the soccer? Welcome to my favorite summer festival, the GAF.

 
At 5/19/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Priya said...

NO way! How come I'm never invited to such gigs? I'd like dibs on an invite this year (you are having me on about the costumes though, right?)

 
At 5/19/2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I never joke about lederhosen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home