8.6.06

The haircut


Said I'd post this, and so here it is. For the record, I *hate* going to the salon, because I have very bad luck with hairdressers. Spiral perm and blonde highlights bad luck. Jersey bangs and cornrows bad luck. Truly horrendous hairstyles that eventually made me swear never to let anyone but my mother apply scissors to my hair.

But I love this cut. I even like the color again, and it was much less expensive than I expected, plus they had a cancellation so I didn't have to make an appointment or wait. So I overtipped.

I caved and went to the place on campus, so I'm definitely going back.

Did I mention that it is exactly the right length to spike? And that I found my glow-in-the-dark hair gel this morning? This almost makes up for the evils of FedEx.

4 Comments:

At 6/09/2006 8:27 AM, Blogger Bionic-Woman said...

Infinitely cool - has both outlandish and sophisticated potential so you did good kid! Yup the color looks good with this cut. I'll await the update re: the maintenance bit coz I'm not entirely convinced that it's almost wash-and-go.

 
At 6/09/2006 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow glo-in-the-dark hair gel...nifty...oo i just said nifty didn't I?!

So what did Priya have to say about the haircut...i best email her now about her wonderous MFA connections...before i forget about it.

 
At 6/09/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

It gets better--I woke up this morning, and it's absolutely incredible spiked in pieces all over. Still have to wash it and restyle it, but I'm hopeful for duplicability.

Shit, T's rubbing off on me. I'm starting to invent words.

 
At 6/09/2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Priya said...

I reckon the hair looked even better in RL yesterday. My sister's keen to have a similar style...off to talk tattoos with those tattoo people :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home