24.8.06

Today's phrase

I am in the middle of obssessing about my first class (Monday but it all seems unreal since there's been no official word yet. I'm just assuming it's on and show up):

finalising syllabus: check
wondering why Blackboard is not working: check
starting to worry about whether I am teaching: check
what to talk about in the first class: check

In between, I headed off to TUWSNBN today for a meeting and overheard this on the shuttle:

Girl to friend: OH MY GOD!!! I so totally Facebooked him!!! He looks so much cuter in his photo.

Ah, isn't that always the case?

E and I should meet up in RL, for the first time in months, tomorrow. I'll report on that momentous and sure-to-go-down-in-history moment in a future post.

3 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have disappeared as well miss i ask if all are interested in seeing monty python and then do not show up!

 
At 8/26/2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

You know, you talk pretty big for someone who *fell asleep* during the movie. :)

 
At 8/26/2006 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, but priya need not know that!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home