21.8.06

pull back the pages and you try to look inside it

Tried to post this as a comment to Priya's definition, but Blogger hates me. Or my html coding, or something.

Also, I'm beginning to *hate* emails. Is it possible that the Apple help people sit around trying to come up with ridiculous reasons that my computer doeesn't work? Is there some sort of contest?

Finally did the dictionary definition thing (dude, babysitting the nephew is so much easier now that he's old enough to ask to go hang out with friends--I'm not even sure why I need to be here. But whatever, it's a chance to sit around and maybe get some work done):

Elizabeth --

[adjective]:

Sexually stunning



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


I'm assuming this is supposed to be a good thing? Or is it more like a "hit in the head with a brick" kind of thing?

3 Comments:

At 8/21/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger Priya said...

Obviously the quiz is deluded :-P

 
At 8/22/2006 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i just got hit in the head!

 
At 8/28/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

See, that's what I'm thinking. Clearly, even though Priya's definition is funny, something went wrong with mine.

HB, you should answer your phone. Not that I'm trying to call, since I can't find the number. But the person who is trying to call (from vacation) asked me to pass on the message.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home