16.9.06

whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not

E, if she takes it, will probably break the scale* so I can console myself with that. And people wonder why I don't have a social life.

I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


* Though I have to admit that a basic knowledge of (Nepali) high school chemistry and math seems to get a 90% score, making me think whether the (American) "nerd test" is completely flawed. Back home, I'd just be a regular girl, quite possibly even slightly absent-minded rather than a (cool?) "nerd".

3 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, are you calling me a nerd? I only got a 97. That's not nerdy, right?

 
At 9/17/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Priya said...

Heh. What did you mess up, then? I'm amused :-)

 
At 9/17/2006 11:37 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think my computer wasn't sufficiently fast or my hard drive was too small.

Apparently, even with nerdiness it's all about size and speed.

But at least I didn't break the scale. I mean, there are a full three points higher than mine that are possible. But then, it wasn't like it was a hard test--Manganese and Fermium? Please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home