25.4.05

Double damn!

Last one, I swear to god. It's turn off your tv week, and I'm taking that to mean blogthings as well. Maybe I'll try getting some work done. Or not.

I would like to note that they spelled convincing wrong, and that I've already tried four out of the seven jobs they suggest.

If someone wants to pay me to be a translator, politician, or journalist, I'm happy to give those a go as well.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Elizabethans didn't have karaoke, so I'm not quite sure what Will's doing there. Being anachronistic, that's for sure.




Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.



What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home