19.5.06

Friday randomness

1. I really like the new two-blog system. Livejournal's like that high school party that everybody went to but nobody remembered in the morning. Complete with the geeks in the corner talking about the TARDIS.

2. The new tattoo has just hit the itchy annoying stage. Expect copious whining this weekend, as I try to remember not to scratch the ink out. I hate this part.

3. My parents are leaving in the morning for an Alaskan cruise. With The Aunts. They've promised to call, but I still hope they packed their bail bonds.

4. It's possible to run the battery dead on my portable phone. It's not even that hard.

5. Cheesecake and shoe shopping. [Just didn't want to forget about this plan.]

6 Comments:

At 5/20/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Priya said...

It's uni, the office and writing, writing, writing for me :-(

 
At 5/20/2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

So no shoe shopping and cheesecake? It's a plan for next time I'm in NYC, anyway. Not a concrete "hey, this is what I'm going to do today" kind of thing.

 
At 5/21/2006 1:08 AM, Blogger Priya said...

Ooh..fantastic. Let's go in summer :)

Though I'm going beforehand to take LilSis on her first visit there. Still need a place to stay...

 
At 5/23/2006 12:01 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

You could stay somewhere in jersey. Cheaper there.

 
At 5/23/2006 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no scratchy the color out...it was beautiful when I saw it last

 
At 5/24/2006 5:12 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

It's peeling now. I hate this part. Looks like crap, and it itches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home