12.7.06

Not quite back

But getting there. I haven't disappeared, really, but I haven't been around here either. More later, but for now (and because it's baseball season, and I'm expecting a full report of Priya's experiments in football behavior at Nats games) a present for you, loyal reader:

Trevor Hurst, "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"

(Click through to the page with the m4a link, and let me know if there's a problem with it. If this works, expect more gems from the Canadian music scene in future posts)

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger Priya said...

It didn't work for me--said something like the file is outdated.

Definitely looking forward to checking out yous' national sport--even militant hermits need to pop out of their burrows sometime.

 
At 7/13/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hmm. Try the new one--it's mp3, which might work better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home