11.9.07

An author and a monkey

Following E's liveblogging of the VMA's, I thought I'd sneak this in "under the radar" so to speak:

First, Neil Gaiman asks: "I wondered if anyone knew whether there was a good on-line map of the actual journey from China to India made by the Monkey and his traveling companions in the Wu Cheng'en book Journey to the West?"

Then, his readers respond with this (among others, Mr. G says)

And, I'll just remind PTSD-ers that you can still watch the TV show (at odd hours, rather like Doctor Who here in the United States) at my part(s) of the world or you can read all about it here.

But just think: Neil Gaiman may be writing about Monkey. It'd be magic*


* Well, apologies and all that but who could resist?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home