1.7.05

Amusement parks are serious business


Amusement parks are serious business
Originally uploaded by omphale23.
Last one--this is the Nephew's first ride on the grown-up coaster. Note the wristband with his height. He was a half inch from the next one, which would have allowed him to ride almost every ride in the park.

It was sad to hear him asking the rest of the day "How about that one? Can I ride it? Are you sure they won't let me on?" We promised him he could try again next year, and then sent him off to try the Tilt-a-Whirl.

I don't think it was quite the same.

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2005 10:28 AM, Blogger peter said...

They don't call it the Amazement Park for nothing!!!!

 
At 7/04/2005 12:41 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

And it was in U.S. News this week. I have to disagree with the article, though. I didn't think the new coaster looked all that great. It's just an up-and-back ride that goes very, very fast.

I'd rather ride the Blue Streak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home