2.7.05

Postmodernist? Who, me?

In the spirit of lighthearted weekend posting, I offer my latest venture into the world of stupid internet quizzes, "What kind of postmodernist are you?"

Hands up if you're surprised by the result. Yeah, me neither.

theory slut
You are a Theory Slut. The true elite of the
postmodernists, you collect avant-garde
Indonesian hiphop compilations and eat journal
articles for breakfast. You positively live
for theory. It really doesn't matter what
kind, as long as the words are big and the
paragraph breaks few and far between.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2005 3:41 PM, Blogger Priya said...

Can postmodernists have elites?

 
At 7/04/2005 12:39 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Of course they can. There's no real basis for judging status, but that doesn't mean I can't declare myself an elite.

Of course, meaningless status isn't really status...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home