21.8.05

Who, me?

Much blogging on the weekend in NC (not a giant bug to be seen, thank god) and some prospectus angst. But the trip up took much longer than it should have, so I'll save that for later.

How much longer? Let's just say that I had a scary thought as I tried to get through the Mixing Bowl--"At least I'm back on the Beltway, where the traffic isn't so awful."

Yeah, you read that right. The stop-and-go started just north of Richmond, and didn't let up until, well, 495. Or so I assume. I took a different route after an hour and a half of listening to the car next to me blast Eminem; I figured if I had to sit in my car at least there should be trees to look at.

The good news? It took me so long to get home that S finished the laundry. Which is nice. Not as nice as air conditioning and a cold beer, but still.

And the web quiz that's the reason for the stupid headline (by way of ABDmom):

INTJ

"Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Similar Minds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home