3.10.05

Updates

New links: I Blame the Patriarchy and The Sharpener. Snark and more snark.

This Month's Featured Site: the Flu Wiki. Because the WHO is using data from the LEAST deadly pandemic of the twentieth century for its estimates. And I don't think they demonstrated that we're any better prepared.

And a whole new layout in honor of football season (go Bucks!) and the opening of hockey season (go Wings!)

Enjoy!

ETA: Cosmic Variance (because physics is fun!) and a link to OxBlog, where you can find such gems as:

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of play.
Now my chapters have all gone away.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

I...pushed...something wrong
What it was I could not say.
Now my thesis is gone
and I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Suddenly,
There’s not half the files there used to be,
And there’s a deadline hanging over me.
Office crashed so suddenly.

Yesterday,
The need for back-ups seemed so far away.
I knew my thesis was all here to stay,
Now I believe in yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home