1.9.06

time's running out...

I'm blogging from Another Big Name Conference where E and I presented our poster-made-for-people-who-wear-magnifying-glasses, discussed hush-hush security issues with someone who wanted us (well, E, actually) to do the "model on steroids" and (for me) discovered (all by my own self) the pleasure that is Reading Market.

I have a post related to a panel on ethnography I went to that I want to write up for yous but that'll have to wait as my ten minutes on this computer (complimentary 'net access) are nearly up.

Did I mention we nearly didn't make it up here? Details will be shared in RL but involved a transportation issue and me (as usual) trying to pike out.

2 Comments:

At 9/02/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Genealogy Spice said...

ooh can't wait to hear about the ethnography panel...

 
At 9/10/2006 3:30 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Me too. Why don't I ever go to the good panels? I need to start following Priya around to hers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home