12.1.06

Too bad Christmas is over...

Because I'd have totally asked for a Grad School Barbie.

And Grad School Barbie is not alone! Order now and you'll get two of Barbie's great friends! GRADUATE ADVISOR KEN, Barbie's mentor and advisor in her quest for knowledge, higher education and decreased self esteem.

Grad Advisor Ken (tm) comes with a supply of red pens and a permanent frown. Press the button to hear Grad Advisor Ken deliver such wisdom to Barbie as "I need an update on your progress," "I don't think you're ready to defend yet", and "This is no where near ready for publication."

Buy 3 or more dolls, and you can have Barbie's Thesis Committee! (Palm Pilot and tenure sold separately.)

REAL JOB SKIPPER, When Barbie needs to talk, she knows that she can always count on her good friend Real Job Skipper (tm), who got a job after getting her bachelor degree. Press the button to hear Real Job Skipper say, "Sometimes I wish I went for my masters degree" and "Work is so hard! I had to work a half an hour of overtime!" Real Job Skipper's Work Wardrobe and Savings account sold separately.

2 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger Priya said...

I didn't even have Barbie growing up. Another instance of third world deprivation that I'll never get over.

 
At 1/19/2006 11:08 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

You didn't miss much. I imagine that "Bitter Adjunct Barbie" can't be far behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home