27.3.06

One more day for discounts

Just a reminder that Borders still has 25% for educators through tomorrow. So now's your chance to get all your books for cheap, plus a coupon for 25% next week on a book, a cd, and a dvd. S. got the last installment of the LOTR boxed editions, and is planning to go back for x-files season one.

I'm not sure when he thinks he's going to watch x-files, since I only watch the episode with Bradley Whitford in it.

I got a new atlas, two books of short stories, Holland's 1996 book on emergence theory, and a shiny new book on STS that looks like lots of fun. Plus a graphic novel that we didn't have yet (I didn't think it possible that we could be missing anything by Neil Gaiman, but we were.)

If my defense, I did try to send him to the bookstore by himself.

Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to put this stuff.

6 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, this is posted twice here...what's going on you trying to make a point through repetition?

 
At 3/28/2006 12:38 PM, Blogger Priya said...

Hey, if you join their mailing list (which I"m sure yous have) you get weekly coupons with at 20% off discount per item. That (as I have found) instils much-needed discipline in book/cd/dvd buying. Or so I hope.

 
At 3/28/2006 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah they replaced that email program with the borders rewards card!

 
At 3/29/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Blogger was being shifty when I tried to post--think the problem's fixed, but any comments on the other post are gone.

The Borders reward card is turning out to be a very expensive discount.

 
At 3/30/2006 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL yes it is! I have earned 2, count them, 2 personal shopping days!

 
At 3/31/2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Me too. This discount thing is maybe not so good for the wallet, or the empty bookshelves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home