4.4.06

I wonder if this should have gone before the manifesto post?

People Envy Your Inner Peace

You understand your place in the world and accept life as it is. For you, "it's all good."
People envy how grounded and level headed you are. But you're too at peace to even notice.
What Do People Envy About You?


So, there you go. It's probably a way to say that I'm one of those people who are quite willing to start and be involve in arguments and yet don't much care about the outcome. This is not going to help in my new quest to go about being all scary and intimidating at TUWSNBN.

Via Kartography

2 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people envy my generosity...LOL

 
At 4/08/2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I refuse to even try this. Don't think I want to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home