29.12.06

Another country heard from

It would appear that I shall never again escape the state of Ohio. Much like hell, once you're within the borders it takes the interference of the gods to return to the world of the living.

Also, I am damaged (the short version: I fell down in a parking lot and now my knee is...um...slightly messed up) and now I know why these things happen to me (and it's not quite the problem I expected, although the behavioral results are the same).

Yes, I do enjoy being cryptic. I'm trapped in the Midwest; I'm getting my amusement wherever I can these days. And there's nothing you can do to stop me, Loyal Reader, because, again, I'm in freakin' OHIO.

*cries*


Oh, wait. Almost forgot this:



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Become anti-social.



Get your resolution here.

1 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 6:25 PM, Blogger Priya said...

Hey--glad to see you are alive (sort of?) and my resolution was "In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Become one with my inner sociopath."

I thought I was already doing that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home