17.12.06

get me one of these

In the midst of grading papers and wondering whether half my kids were in a different class to the other half, I ran into this.

It's the story of a man from York who has built himself a Dalek so he can "sit inside in a bid to frighten away teenage ne'er-do-wells".

Wait, it gets better. The man says:

"The best bit is just sitting in it and waiting for someone to approach. When someone comes up to touch you shout 'Exterminate!' and they jump out of their skin."

How do I get myself one? Imaging trundling along the pathways of TUWSNBN with it.

2 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps you could build your own!

 
At 12/19/2006 9:04 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'd contribute my assistance to that project. I can weld.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home