18.2.07

a bit of magic would be useful for BNC

I spent some time this afternoon, in-between bouts of panic over the non existence of a BigNameConference paper and coughing up what seemed like a significant portion of my lungs, checking out the BigNameConference schedule.

There's one panel which seems like it pretty much does my dissertating for me. Of course, it's at the same time as one of my presentations.


Perhaps the Ministry of Magic has a time-turner on hand?*

ETA: to change title of the post since I was (rather strongly) informed that "Harry Potter is not sci-fi". Policing of disciplinary and genre boundaries by everyday folk. SuperF would have been pleased.


* The potential of PTSD becoming even more frivolous in the upcoming couple of weeks is high. Be warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home