2.5.06

I'm tired, you get a meme

Or something. It came from over at "After hoc, therefore, something else hoc."

A - Available: I guess not.
A - Age: 28. Ick.
A - Annoyance: Hoops that need to be jumped through. (Hoops through which one must jump? That's probably right, but awkward.)

B - Best Friend: Yes. Maybe. If she's still speaking to me, which is a coin toss this week.
B - Bar: Still the Regal Beagle, home of the 25 cent beer.
B - Birthday: August 7.

C - Crush: Christopher Eccleston. Roy Dupuis. David Krumholtz. Bradley Whitford. This guy named Jason that I went to undergrad with. And S.
C - Car: 1990 Ford Thunderbird, with a dodgy transmission.
C - Cat: Fred the Easy and Kevin the Evil.

D - Dead Pet’s Name: Toby. And my sister's cat Lucky, who wasn't.
D – Dad’s name: Dave
D - Dog: No thanks.

E - Easiest person to talk to: Has to be Kiran. Just look at my cell phone bill if you don't believe me.
E - Eggs: Allergic, but we still eat them scrambled sometimes.
E - Email: If you don't have it already, I'm not giving it to you.

F - Favorite color: Turquoise, cobalt, red, and that weird green in my living room.
F - Food: Should be served deep fried, on a stick.
F - Foreign Slang: Is more fun than American slang.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears.
G - God: Likes to laugh at me. [This one came with the meme. Seemed appropriate]
G - Good Time: Usually requires bail money.

H - Hair Color: I have no idea. Red, at the moment.
H – Height: 5'8”, 5’10 1/2” in my newly permitted high heels.
H - Happy: When I get a day off, which is pretty much never.

I - Ice cream: Not usually my thing, but there’s this great place in Germantown.
I - Instrument: French Horn. Clarinet. Trumpet. Baritone. Bass Clarinet. A little flute, a little piano, and a mean cowbell. I sing Alto / 2d Soprano.
I - Idol: Used to be Marie Curie, but I think I’ve grown out of that.

J - Jewelry: My wedding ring, and a necklace from the Book of Kells.
J - Job: Research assistant and soon-to-be summer camp faculty.
J - Joke: The only one I can think of is the “dogs with no noses” thing, and I’m not repeating that. Again.

K - Kids: Are nice to borrow, but I wouldn’t want to keep one permanently. Although I’m awfully fond of the Genius Nephew.
K - Karate: Is a discipline I really ought to get back into.
K - Kung fu: Hamsters are really funny.

L - Longest Car Ride: The trip back from Ohio last year that took 12 hours. And that weekend we drove from DC to Toledo to Urbana to back-of-beyond Kentucky to Toledo and back to DC.
L - Longest Relationship: Thirteen years, with a couple of breaks.
L - Last thought: I wonder if my CD has arrived yet?

M - Milk Flavor: It comes in flavors? Ick.
M – Mother’s Name: Marcia.
M - Movie Last Watched: Mirrormask.

N - Number of Siblings: Two. One sister, one brother, both younger.
N - Northern or Southern: Northern.
N - Name: Elizabeth

O - ONE WISH: A PhD.
O - One Phobia: Ants. Heights. Small Spaces. So, ants in an elevator, I guess.
O - Otter Pop: Was better before.

P - Part of your appearance you like best: Usually my eyes.
P - Parents, are they married or divorced: Married, but they’re not really on speaking terms.
P - Part of your Personality you like best: My ability to sound like I know what I’m talking about, even if I don’t.

Q - Quick or Slow?: Quick.
Q - Queen or Queer?: Um, probably a little of both.
Q - Quiet or Loud?: Loud if I’m drunk, quiet if I’m nervous.

R - Reason to smile: It’s sunny outside.
R - Reality TV Shows: Project Runway.
R - Right or Left: Lefty.

S - Song Last Heard: “Run,” Snow Patrol.
S – Season: Fall. Indian Summer.
S – Sex: Is a great invention.

T - Time you woke up: 9:03.
T- Time Now: 6:48
T - Time for bed: Early tomorrow morning, probably.

U - Unknown Fact about me: I’m getting a new tattoo this month!
U - Unicorns: Are irritatingly schmaltzy.
U - U are: Blogging at work (ssh!)

V - Vegetable you hate: Cabbage. Brussels sprouts. Anything that tastes like gym socks smell.
V - View on Politics: Liberal, feminist, democrat, and I think they’re very cool to research.
V - Victoria's Secret: Is much, much too pink.

W - Worst Habits: Easily distracted, procrastinating, perfectionist, sometimes obsessive. Luckily, not usually at once.
W - Where are you going to travel next?: Either back to NYC or to North Carolina. Not sure yet.
W - Weight: Yes, I have one. No, I’m not going to say what it is.

X - X-Rays: Teeth, spine, and the ankle. Always the ankle.
X - Xylophone: Nah. I prefer brass.
X - Xenon: Helium.

Y - Year you were born: 1977.
Y - Year it is now: 2006.
Y - Yellow: Fever.

Z - Zoo Animal: Would rather not be there.
Z - Zoolander: Ben Stiller is fantastic.

6 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wherever do you find these things...LOL

 
At 5/03/2006 4:30 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I wander about the internets, searching for useless memes to inflict on you. I'm quite good at it.

 
At 5/04/2006 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta go the Seinfeld route - "Kiran is flattered" :-).

Thanks E - likewise!

 
At 5/05/2006 9:53 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I've decided the entertainment value of our conversations easily makes up for any latent evilness or procrastination.

 
At 5/06/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Priya said...

I thought we didn't believe in "latent evilness"? Isn't that like evilness being you know MASKED by something :P

 
At 5/06/2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

No, not masked evilness. Latent evilness, as in, evilness that is dormant until awakened by events.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home