8.1.07

Readiness is all

I am, right this moment, sitting next to my lucky buckeye. And eating buckeye candy (made back home, and brought out with us after the holidays) while watching, you guessed it, the Buckeyes. Who started the game very well, but are now doing rather stupid things.

So I have no idea what kind of mood I'm going to be in tomorrow morning. But win or lose, I'm pretty confident that I want to organize a happy hour for later this week. Anybody want to come out and celebrate? Or commiserate?

2 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 10:25 PM, Blogger peter said...

QQA$^UAW^^$WA $%AQ&* Z $WS^^$ &(**(&P(*^ WS$N&^W$WE%^N *^%E $QWU%&IYHT&^^W%*(&^%&()@ W$ ^S^&OY&*& O( D$%QWQA$%#QEA%&&^&%*(
%&*Q$#!#$@@#Q@#@$$*&*()&*()^O*U TGNC FGE$W!$@#@%#W#$*^(^O*E^OR*E^E*OX DUT$E A^
AQ$ ^AQ *$^!!!#%Q
@&^@$%!^@#@$&#@$^*(&^
@!#@&#@&#$W%$(&^^()@^&!#^%$^*O)@(*W#@

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its only halftime....

 
At 1/08/2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I second that.

I want to shoot my television right now. S. is swearing at the tv, the refs, the team...it's very depressing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home